Saturday, March 13, 2010

I bought a car!

Isn't she cute?! I never thought I would own a white car but I love it.



This car has so many fancy little things, including built in bluetooth! I called my family immediately after buying the car and I'm already sold on the coolness of not having to hold a cell phone.

After a very long week or so I just bought a car! I didn't realize how difficult it would be to decide. I was so afraid that I would make the wrong choice but after I drove this lovely car on Thursday and then again on Friday and didn't feel like throwing up (for the first time in a week) I knew she was the one. It's a she. No name yet but I am taking suggestions! So far Pearl & Blossom are on the list (Thank you Sassy and Gran!).

I have been an emotional wreck this week because of this car junk. I like things to be planned and I like to know what is going to happen and this has been a week of what ifs. SO, to the incredible people in my life. THANK YOU! Thank you Allison, Ben, Chris and Sarah for car shopping with me. Thank you to Ben for not getting annoyed with me for my constant questions. Thank you to Carrie and Brian for the car suggestions (I bought the Versa because of Brian!) Thank you especially to Sarah, Chris, Sassy and my Mom for dealing with random phone calls at all hours asking for advice, crying or just plain whining. (And thank you for answering even though you knew that was what you would be dealing with) Oh and my boss has been amazing as well. She helped me understand insurance stuff, interest rates and made decisions for me when I didn't feel like it. (She's the one that decided that I would just let them total my car and not sell it to a guy at work. I'm so glad I did.)

Oh, and Carmax is awesome.

4 comments:

Laura said...

ROAD TRIP!!!! Can we go to yellowstone?

I am infinitely happy for you Beth! You deserve this like no one else I know.

Carrie said...

Yay on the new car! I absolutely LOVE It! I just got your email and we do need to do something this week for my birthday - I had forgotten until Today that it is this week. I have no idea what to do though. I know Tuesday is out, but anyway I will email you all of that stuff. And Brian is flattered that you took his advice on a car. I believe it is a good choice! Love you!

Marina said...

Yay for the cute new car!!!! You should totally break it in with a road trip to phoenix!!!! :-) Desi said she will let you use her Jonas Brothers bed/room

Here's Spammy said...

Good for you! New stuff is always sooooo exciting! It's sooo cute! And thanks for inviting me out with you and Chris for a lovely dinner the other night. I had fun! Oh, here are some of my name suggestions:
Casper (I know it is a girl.. but this name can go either way right)
or
Lily.. (short for the Calla Lily, flower that is white and cool like your car).