Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On myyyy own...

It's late so this is just going to be a picture heavy post (mostly for my family). I got the key to my apartment today and took a few pictures while I was there. Warning, it's not as ghetto as the pictures make it look. Yes the carpet in the living room is...well barely carpet and a little stained and yes the tiles in the bathtub are ancient and yes the kitchen is small but there are very lovely things about it and once I clean the carpets, scrub the kitchen & bathroom and move my stuff in I think it will be just right, if for no other reason than it is my apartment and I don't have to share it. The living and bedroom are both very big and the kitchen has a full size stove and refrigerator. More than I can say for all of the other apartments I could afford on my own. :) Enjoy the pictures and come visit so you can see that it really isn't so bad. :)

This is the fireplace in the living room!


The front door and a window that is in desperate need of curtains.

The teeny tiny kitchen. BUT it has a dishwasher and a window. I love having a window in the kitchen. It doesn't happen enough in apartments.

There are two closets this size in the hall and in the bedroom!

My very own bathroom. No more waiting in line to shower or wearing my hair up because I can't finish getting ready!
Part of my bedroom. (or just a picture of wall and carpet...) Obviously I got bored of pictures at this point. There is a window on the right wall and the left wall is all closet!

5 comments:

Joan said...

Oh look! We have the same kitchen. Are your cabinets plastic, too? If not, you're a step ahead of us! lol
Once you get your own things in there, it's going to be awesome & we'll need more photos. :)
YAY!!

jenncran said...

awesome beth! i think it looks very nice! if i could, i'd come visit you!!!!

Laura said...

awesome!

SOOO Party at your place?

Lora said...

I can't wait to come visit!

Ashley Myntti said...

It looks great! I can't wait to come and see it in real life!