Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy Forever

"Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We liketo be around those who are grateful. They tend to brighten all around them.They make others feel better about themselves. They tend to be more humble,more joyful, more likable." -Joseph B Wirthlin


Lora is married!! I hope that I can live my life so that someday I am worthy of the blessing of being happy forever with someone I love. Lora deserved it and she is happy! I learned a few different things this weekend, one being that no matter what your family is going to be there for you, even if sometimes it doesn't feel that way. And I learned by one persons example that just because my friends are getting married or starting to date people (which is incredibly odd for my group of friends) that doesn't mean they are all going to ditch their old single pals. I also learned that Dodge Intrepids are crappy cars and I sure am glad I didn't buy one. :-) And I learned that depression can be a blessing. People who have felt depression are able to be more empathetic with others...and truly mean it...not in all situations, but in some...and you just have to make the most of your situation. And I learned I need to be more grateful. Much to improve but I can do it! :-)

No comments: