Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm so addicted

To Gilmore Girls. Seriously. I know I know, we already know this but it's kind of getting to be the way it used to be. I went through a phase where I didn't care so much about Gilmore Girls anymore, mostly because I hated that Luke & Lorelai weren't together but now that the show has been over for a year I am coming to terms with things and really loving it again! My aunt sent me the 7th season because it is a "necessity" (I totally agree with that by the way) and I watched it in a week. Much better the second time but it left me wanting more! So I started at the beginning again, sort of. Season 2 to be exact. (My friend is borrowing Season 1 otherwise I woulda gone all the way.) So I definitely haven't finished Season 2 in a week but every free moment I have I just have to watch! I have seen it all the way through several times but I don't have it completely memorized yet so I must continue! Anyway, I noticed yesterday that I am getting back to the old days of things in my life reminding me of Gilmore Girls and dang it I'm not living with a Gilmore Girls addict at the moment so most of the time I sound silly when I try to tell my roommate about the connection. Yesterday I actually called Kiely so that I could share the moment with SOMEONE that would understand! She understood and she swooned right along with me.

I think I have an addiction to some TV Shows in general. I love being able to get lost in the fake/insane lives of made up people. I think I'm having a quarter life crisis and so I'm living vicariously or something. I'm okay with that though because it sure is fun! This blog has no point whatsoever but I was thinking about my addiction all day & isn't that what blogs are for? Yeaaah!!!

No comments: