Monday, February 16, 2009

I bet you're all wondering how this girl, this girl who LOVES Valentines day, spent Feb 14, 2009. Well, I'll show you. Better yet I'll show you my weekend in pictures & clip art. It'll be fun. :)

I spent the entire weekend looking like this...except I was laying down more often then sitting up.

I ate a lot of this..

And even more of these...

I used an entire box of these...And I watched the whole 4th season of this...
Yeah, I had the flu. It was amazing. I say had because, although I still feel quite awful, I feel 100 times better now then I did on Friday Saturday & Sunday. I have to say that even though I spent Valentine's Day in bed it was still a good day/weekend. My family called to check on me many times. My sister brought me soup & otter pops (which I fully believe brought my voice back, thanks Sare!) I got to talk to Chris a lot which was nice to get my mind off of the whole feeling like I'm dying thing and the brightest part of my Valentine's Day (can it get any brighter you ask!?)

Ah, roses! My friend Daniel brought me roses! Thank you so much Daniel. Although it probably didn't show through the hacking and glazed stare they made my day and continue to every time I look at them. I have to say, flowers can make any day better. I have gotten flowers when I was sick, now for Valentine's Day, for my birthday and once, on a random day, just to thank me for being a friend (now that'll make a girl cry). Without fail, every time they make me feel special. I think it's because it is really nice to know that someone thought of me, cares about me and wanted me to know it. Anyway, those pink roses made my hacking/nose blowing/ibuprofen popping Valentine's Day feel exactly like what Valentine's Day is to me.

No comments: