Sunday, February 08, 2009

Pictures!!

Okay, I promised pictures a long time ago, so for all of you that have been holding your breath in anticipation, the time has come.



Visiting with my Joanie and her amazing family...this was the best of the bunch and Joshua took a lot. We're not especially photogenic.


Sleepover with Corinnie. We made cookies and peanut butter sundaes. We were sick by the end of the night but we sure had a blast!! Oh and we took these pictures of ourselves, we're getting really good at that.
Bonding time with the former Bishop girls and Laur.

Oh, and we can't forget the ever enjoyable cousin day. I love hanging out with these two.Once my mom and I got to Utah it was family time with the Webb's, which I absolutely loved. A picture of the center of our world. (I let him do whatever he wants, including playing with my brand new cell phone don't worry he's gentle.)

Our wonderful little family in front of the Salt Lake te

No comments: