Wednesday, December 29, 2010

There are few moments in my life when I think to myself, "I wish I had a husband."  I like to think that I'm a pretty independent gal, but even so, those moments still come up.  One did tonight and that has inspired me to make a list of the moments that I have thought that.

-While shoveling the driveway for 40 minutes (as the snow still falls...)
-When dealing with car insurance companies.
-When taking my car to an auto shop of any kind.
-When I had to (past tense, thank goodness) scrape my windows at the crack of dawn. (And maybe only in my dreams would a husband actually get up and scrape my windows at the crack of dawn but hey, a girls gotta dream right?)

But then again, I could get a snow blower, have my mommy call the car insurance company next time, ask my brother in law to go with me to the auto shop and park my car in a garage (done).  Nonexistent pity party over.

1 comment:

Marina said...

Husbands don't always do these things though I learned... So it's way good when you know how to do it!