Sunday, August 16, 2009

You've all seen the photo & link on the side of my blog of my friends Lora & John, probably many times over the last year. Many prayers from many different people have gone out in hopes that they would be blessed with a sweet little baby and, as I mentioned in my last blog, they and the people that love them were reminded that there is a plan and in time things would work out. I'm so happy to say that their time came and they have a sweet little girl. I can't think of 2 people that deserve it more. I was able to go for a quick visit tonight to meet her and I fell in love immediately. She is tiny tiny tiny and absolutely gorgeous!! She is a little angel baby! Congratulations Lora & John! I love you guys!

Mommy & baby! Check out Lora's blog (they are listed in my links) for more pictures.

No comments: