Sunday, August 23, 2009

Two updates in one day?!

This one will pretty much just be pictures for those that have asked to see what my new place looks like. These are only of my bedroom because I'm not thrilled with the way the front room looks at the moment. Oh and a huuuge thanks to Carrie for coming down with her trusty tiny hammer and level and helping me decorate! If it weren't for her I would probably still have empty walls. Also, huge thanks to Chris, Ben and Jerr for helping move all of my stuff in and for helping me figure out where to put my furniture.

My lovely new bed and wall art designed by Care. (Ignore the non matching comforter, I still haven't found "the one" yet.)

The lighting is weird in this one but it's my favorite part of my room. I finally bought my favorite picture of Christ.

I'm using my necklaces as decoration...smart eh?

I did this wall by myself...can't you tell?

My $25 desk & chair. True love.

Again with the lighting...my closet doors.

Inside my closet. It's huge.

The bottom of my closet with my great grandma's hope chest. I love it and wish it could fit somehwhere outside of the closet but I think it looks nice inside too.

My second favorite wall. Love everything about it. See the picture to the right of the mirror? That's the one I blogged about awhile ago called "I miss the idea of you..."

2 comments:

Chris said...

You did awesome! It looks really great!

Brian said...

Fabulous decorating. You should be on a show called "Extreme Dorm Makeover"