Thursday, September 03, 2009

Happy in my ness.

Life is good. Things are going really well, even so, sometimes after work a girl just needs a good laugh. So what is it that is doing that for me these days? This video:



I don't know if you guys saw the first episode of Glee on TV a few months ago, but I did, and I can't wait for the season to begin. It just feeds my love of musicals, while being short enough that I don't fall asleep half way through, and incorporating songs that I can sing right along with. I can't wait for the season premiere and a weekly dose of a TV musical. Until then, I'll keep watching the above Gold Digger video that I downloaded for free from iTunes last week. Hope you guys enjoy it too!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh! Oh!!! I love Glee! I fell in love instantly! And that right there! Wow! I got chills when he started to sing! Love him! Have you seen "I Bust Your Windows Out Ya Car" Its on Hulu if you haven't yet! Its fantastic! I watch it often! And I will be watching this often! Woo!

Kiely said...

Um, I would sing in his choir. Oh, wow.

P.S. I just finished watching Season 1 of Gilmore Girls and I am falling in love with this show all over again - my life will not be my own for another 6 seasons, which is not a bad thing.