Saturday, September 05, 2009

I have this friend...

Her name is Joan and she is incredibly talented. She's one of my dear EFY friends that I talked about in my last blog. She is one of my favorite people and I hope that someday this crazy life will give us the chance to live close by each other. (If you keep offering to let me live in your basement/spare room etc I might just show up someday...be careful. ;)

So back to Joan being incredibly talented. I have some buttons on the side of my blog that I wanted to bring to your attention. The first one is BitsyCreations. That is Joans business. She can pretty much do anything where creativity is concerned. Check it out! If I ever figure out how to block out the address and names on Lora's baby shower announcement I will post it here for you all to see. We told her what Lora wanted and in no time at all we had an email with the perfect invitation. Really, check it out. She does graphic design (need a new blog header?), Christmas cards (order them early so her life doesn't get insane!), baby announcements, wedding annoucements, birthday invitations...and the list goes on. www.bitsycreations.com

She is also doing a new blog with a friend called Gifted Giveaways. There is a button on the right for that too. You should check it out and become a follower! You can win stuff from really talented people!

I've always thought Joan was amazing but after working with her and seeing the invitations and baby announcement that she designed for Lora I realized I really needed to tell you guys about her and make you aware of the buttons. (Because if you're like me, you always ignore them...comes with ignoring advertisements on facebook I think.)

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! I need to go get to work on cleaning before the shower!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Email me the invite, I can quickly block out the address and email it back to you so you can post it! I'd like to see it too! And I love Joan too to second your recommendation of Bitsy Creations!