Saturday, September 06, 2008

The long awaited photos...at least some of them.

Well, here they are! The pictures of my new room all decorated and feelin' like home. The apartment photos are coming soon!


The view from my bedroom door. I went for red & white with black accents for my color scheme...it's my dream bedroom finally! (I got those curtains on the window for $4.50 and the curtain rod, which I'm in love with, for $6...screamin' deals all around!)

Notice the tall frame on my bookshelf. It was once a light wood color (Joanie gave it to me when I moved to Utah and I love it) I couldn't even think of getting rid of it so I painted it black all except for a little section on the back where Joanie's note is.
Amazing curtains that I got at Ikea for $4. Also on the left wall a few of my favorite Boston photos.
Ah, the best part about my room! My bed...so soft and so pretty! I make my bed everyday, that's how much I love it.
And just one more of my shelf because I have to show that after 3 years of having those collage's sitting in closets they have a home! Tom, Nate & I made them together and no one ever took them and I couldn't bare to get rid of them. I didn't plan to leave them there but I really love the way they look so they finally have a home!

3 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

I love the cinder blocks (sp?). those were the days!

Beth said...

haha! i know, I was pretty proud, before now I have never had my bed on cinder blocks. It sure takes away from the classy look I was going for but hey, more storage is always helpful!

merrilykaroly said...

Your room looks great! I love Ikea. It's the best.