Friday, September 12, 2008

A weekend of favorites...

Last weekend was filled with a lot of my favorite people and a lot of photo ops. Which together makes one big favorite thing! Friday night was a fun adventure in the big city. We went to dinner and ate delicious Chinese Food (that was so spicy my lips burned for about an hour) and then wandering around a park (and a dark road looking for a park). It was wonderful and everyone was so patient with my need to photograph my friends. Here are a few of them.

In search of a park in Salt Lake. We were a bit lost.

Classic

Favorites!
Hilarious

I spent Saturday morning with Sarah, Jerr & Austin. It was family picture/12 month picture day. I had a great time photographing my favorite little family especially my favorite little boy. The kiddo is going to be 1 tomorrow and I just can't believe it. He has grown up so much, he has such a fun personality, he's very loving in his own ways...the cuddles are rare but they sure are sweet when they happen. I love making him giggle, chasing after him and having him stop and put his arms up because he's so excited that I followed him. I love when I hold him and he doesn't want to go to anyone else. I am blessed to have such a darling little nephew. Happy Birthday my little Austin! You have fully succeeded in becoming the joy of your Auntie's life.

Here is a slideshow of the majority of the pictures!


Click to play Family Photos
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Beth you are the greatest auntie ever. Thank you so much for taking these pictures. You did great and Austin really is the cutest kid ever, if I do say so myself.