Saturday, April 18, 2009

The new me!

I've joked a lot with my co-workers about becoming someone different before I move back to MD because when people don't know you you can be anyone! I wanted to get a drastic new haircut and start wearing jewelry. Not sure if the jewelry thing will happen but the (drastic for me) haircut did. I'm still getting used to seeing myself with, what I would consider, a stylish haircut so the jury is still out but I think I like it. Here are some pictures...that I took of myself, so I apologize for the weird faces and poor quality. (I got an A-line cut, thus the front and back photos) What do you think?
Oh and one random thing...I fell in love with two pieces of furniture. I didn't think that was possible but when I sold my bookshelf (the bookshelf that I searched endlessly for and finally found for a crazy expensive price but bought anyway...that bookshelf) I almost cried. Here is a picture of my bookshelf & DVD stand. Luckily I get to keep the DVD stand.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE LOVE your haircut! DId you get it recolored? It looks fantastic! Since you are off work now if you need any help I may be able to pawn the children off on Brian to come and help you! I really would like to help so let me know if that would in fact be helpful - to you. You see what I mean? Some people do not find help helpful which I do completely understand so....let me know! Love you!

Brian said...

Woah. Jewelry? And a haircut? No need to fear jury nullification here; All unanimously agree "Who are you and what have you done with our bEtH?"

Nate + Callie said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! You look sooooo good!! Today had been weird at work without you...just so you know! I HEART YOU, BESS!

Laura said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!!!

Amber said...

cure haircut!...I tried a cut like that a few years ago, but my hair has natural curl, so let's just say when I didn't take the time to blow dry and straighten it, I looked like I belonged back in the 80's.