Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Things that make me laugh...

Sometimes I just need to laugh, don't we all? I love youtube for this reason. I have a confession, I quite enjoy the freecreditreport.com commercials. They're catchy, they get stuck in my head and they make me think of my favorite work friend, Callie, who knows all of the words to one (all?) of them. My personal favorite is the pirate singing in the fish restaurant. If you hate it and don't want it stuck in your head, don't push play, this is my warning.





This video is from SNL. Chris showed it to me and, with my love of High School Musical, I couldn't help but love it. In case you haven't seen it, High School Musical 4.



Happy Tuesday everyone! I have 3 days of work left and more days then that left in Utah. I can't count how many because I don't want to know...

Oh and I'm going to start packing...right.

2 comments:

Kevin and Laura said...

I've never seen High School Musical, but the first 90 seconds of that clip made my abs hurt I was laughing so hard. Thanks for sharing!

Joan said...

Hehehe--I love that high school musical clip. Hilarious! And Joshua adores that commercial... I used to until he sang it over & over! lol ;)
Stay safe & get on top of that packing. I know I'm totally selfish, but I'm thrilled you'll be back here soon! Love & Hugs.