Friday, February 11, 2011

30 Days

I found this in my internet wanderings and I thought it would be a fun thing to try since I love pictures and haven't been blogging much these days.  :) 

I have a list with something to post every day for the next 30 days and so, I begin with Day 1.

Day 1: Post a picture of yourself and 10 facts.


1. I never sleep soundly if I'm not sleeping with my teddy bear, Fuzzy.
2. Sometimes I don't want to be around people but there are a few people that I love to be around anytime, even when I feel like that.
3. I wish my hair was naturally a nice dark rich color.
4. I want to live in my current house for forever.  I love it so much.
5. I have a craving to run away again, I need to be rich so I can travel.
6. I work too much and think about work too much, and yet I still love it most days.
7. I have the greatest people in my life, my heart gets full and happy every time I think about it.
8. I love cupcakes, LOVE.
9. I love bags, and purses and always walk through that section in stores just to see if "the one" is there waiting for me.
10. Listening to music makes me feel alive.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Love you, Bethers!