Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 9-A picture of the person who has been with you through the most

 Maybe it's wrong to post a bunch of different people for this one but if it's wrong I don't want to be right.  :)  I have the best, most supportive people in my life and I love them all.  This one is hard for me as it is because if I could post a picture of every single one of the people that have impacted my life I would but that would be a bit much so I post the people that I consider my safe people.  These are the people that I run away to when it all gets to be too much and these are the people that welcome me in with open arms pretty much every time.  I love you all. And if you think I'm a horrible person for not posting a picture of me with my mom here are two things for you 1. I don't have a picture of me with my mom :) and 2. I'm saving that for another, even more appropriate picture blog.  It's wonderful to me that I met all of these people (except my sister, of course) in my first ward in Utah.  That ward blessed my life like I never could have imagined.


Ben, Amy, Corinnie and Lora.  Ben and Brenae's house is my safe place.  I wish she was in this picture too, they are an incredible support to me.  Amy who I can laugh with and run away to St George for a getaway.  Corinnie who goes on trips with me and is my #1 blog and facebook stalker and I have the best conversations with.  Lora, you've all heard about her already.  Love ya!!
My sister is a superhero.  She has a fantastic family and is an all around wonderful person.  She listens to me vent she listens to me cry and she listens to a whole lot of other babble too.  She sees good in me that I don't see in myself.  I hope I can be all of those things for her as well.
Chris is a wonderful friend to me.  He teaches me things, he challenges and encourages me to do things that are hard for me and he sees what I can be and helps me to see that as well.  He listens to my babble, he is far too generous to me and he makes me feel stronger than I am. 

Rach knows me, she gets me and doesn't require explanation about most things.  She calls in that moment when I need her and she is a true, loving and supportive friend.  She forced me to eat a protein bar when I got out of the hospital many years ago even though I thought it was disgusting and she did it because she cares about me.         


No comments: