Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 2-A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

 This was a tough one so, new rule, I'll post as many pictures as I want.  :)  I have a lot of long time friends in my life.  

 1st-In recent years, Lora.  We became friends soon after I moved to Utah and I would say she has been the most consistently close friend since.  We've been friends for almost 10 years and have talked, emailed or visited regularly the whole time as far as I can remember.  I love her because we think alike, feel similarly about things, have the same (fantastic!) taste in music and we just get each other.  She is like family to me and I love her for it!  (I was looking for old pictures of us and found this one which happens to be my all time favorite picture of Lora and I)


  #2-Officially the longest?  Laura.  We don't talk much anymore but we have been friends for as long as I can remember.  (You all remember the french toast/powdered sugar story).  Laura is one of those friends that I know that, if I needed to, I could call her out of the blue for anything.  Up until she moved away from Utah we saw each other pretty regularly and we always make time to see each other when we are in the same state.  Laura is probably the person that I have been closest to for the longest period of time.  Love you Laur!



3 comments:

Lora said...

I love that picture, too! Thanks for being my best friend, Bethers! I hope we have many more centuries of being besties. P.S. Can I steal this idea for my blog? I have a woeful case of blogger's block at the moment.

Kevin and Laura said...

Wahoo! I GOT A SHOUT-OUT! I'm so excited. LOVE YOU BETH!!!!

PS. Should I just put the french toast story on my tombstone?

Beth said...

You probably should Laur...