Friday, November 03, 2006

I Like Fridays

I went and had girls night with MH and her daughter, who we will call baby girl. I had soo much fun! My drive to up there was quite frightening but I made it safely. There were SO many accidents on the freeway tonight a 30 minute drive took me an hour and twenty minutes tonight. It was crazy! M took me to Cracker Barrel for my first ever experience. It was so fun! I love the atmosphere of that place, not to mention all the carbs. mu haha! I had hashbrown things that tasted like bagels to me. M swears i'm crazy but that is nothing new. I love the store at Cracker Barrel AND when M told the lady at the register it was my first CB experience she gave me a treat. Now I have a map so I can find a CB in all of my travels. :-) How kind! Oh yeah, and big laugh of the night...hostess asked if we needed silverware for the baby. Uhhh...2 months old, obviously too young to be eating anything off of silverware...good times good times. Baby girl was so good which made it so M and I could talk which I always love. I love being with her, when we lived together we had our disagreements but after awhile we just sort of clicked and now she is one of my favorite people to be with. She's absolutely hilarious and easy to talk to and I always have a blast being with her. Not to mention baby girl is the cutest thing in the whole world and they do say holding a baby once a week will make it so you're always happy. I don't know how true that is but gosh I sure do love playing with her! M and I sang to some loud rap-type music while getting white hot chocolate from starbucks which, with the rap makes it a very M type adventure! Oh and if you have never tried white hot chocoloate you should. Best stuff in the world, I promise. YUM! We went and saw Paco at work and then headed home. I had such a good time and they have such a cute family. M and Paco are so in love and they love baby girl so much. They're amazing parents and I admire them for that!

This has been my week for talking to people I haven't talked to in awhile, mostly a month or more and it's been fun. I love having people I can talk to once or twice a month and still be close. Seeing each other is even better. Crackers and I feel the need to fit in a million things everytime we talk or see each other. We live 5 mins away from each other but for some reason we don't talk very often and have this need to shove it all into what ends up being very long (and enjoyable) conversations. I got to have one of those with her today and it made me happy. :-) The weekend is here again which means I am going to try to be productive. I'm going to attempt spring cleaning. It's the fall though so I'm not completely sure how well it will work but I have a feeling it will be better. In the spring I just want to be outside all the time because the weather is so perfect and although I love the Fall the temptation is probably less so perhaps it will happen. If not, oh well. Maybe next week.

Happy things:

Holding babys
Visiting with old friends
The temple
flip flops
having a place to write my thoughts even if no one reads them but me

No comments: