Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Woah

Ladies & Gentlemen, I am about to live a dream. Last November (or maybe October...) Chris challenged me to make a list of things that I want to happen in the next 5 years. It can be called a list of "dreams" or "goals" whatever, all I know is that it was a list. He told me that he wouldn't be surprised if, because I wrote it down, a lot of the things would happen in the next year. Some have already happened but they were smaller ones, but. BUT! One of the biggest was go to Boston. And Saturday morning when my plane lands in Boston Massachusetts that dream will be coming true. I really can't wait. The usual anxieties that accompany something like this are lingering within me but my excitement will win out in time. I have this idea in my head of what Boston is like and I really don't think I'm expecting too much. From everything I have seen & heard I know it will live up to it. There will be blog posts to come! I am living a dream! Now all I have to do to live more dreams this year is get married, have a child, get a Bachelors Degree & go to Ireland in the next 6 months. Completely possible. :)

And a few pictures because I love pictures!

Mothers Day in the Big City.



And that little face that will forever melt my heart and make me smile. I love being an Auntie!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Yeah! You're almost in Boston!