Saturday, June 21, 2008

On being an Auntie

Okay, so I always knew I'd like being an Auntie. I just never realized how much. :) Today was just one of those days where my heart was filled with joy because of my sweet little nephew. He's growing up so much and I loved spending a few hours with my sister, bro-in-law, and nephew. The little guy has started dancing and I was able to enjoy that cuteness today as well as lots of big grins, hugs, kisses and all around cuteness. These are the moments that I always hoped for when I thought of being an Auntie. We're working on getting the kiddo to say my name. We're starting out with "ah beh" he doesn't have it quite yet, but he'll get there. I need to train him because whatever he calls me is what all the kiddos will call me. I want it to be good! :) Here are some pictures of the cuteness.

Tender moments

haha yeaah, not so innocent is he? :)
Okay that makes it all better.
This is just dang funny.


No comments: