Friday, June 27, 2008

A few years ago I wrote this blog about one of my best friends who was getting married the next day. Two and a half years later she is still one of my best friends and now she and her husband are in the process of trying to adopt. Lora & John are two of the most amazing people I know. They're absolutely brilliant, so fun to be around, they truly understand the meaning of friendship, they have strong testimonies of the gospel and the best part, from a best friends perspective, they are crazy in love with each other. I think you'll all agree that we want the best of everything for the people we care about and I truly feel that way for these two wonderful friends. I have placed a picture and link of John & Lora on my blog (look to the right!) If you click on the picture it will take you to their adoption profile. I want, more then anything, for my friends to be parents to a little baby somewhere that deserves the blessing of parents that love them more then life itself. This is my way of helping to get the word out. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Joan said...

Oh! Love to them! I remember Lora! :) And of course, you know I have a special place for adoption in my heart. I with them all the love & blessings in the world in this little journey they have ahead of them!