Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Best day ever!!

I'm sitting in my new apartment blogging BECAUSE I HAVE INTERNET! haha Ahh, I'm glad I didn't have to get to the panic stage. As much as I would like to say I don't need the internet I kind of do...a lot. How else would I blog and check facebook every 5 minutes? Okay so I'm not that bad but close.

Along with getting my internet working I also decided to go to the Boyz II Men concert tomorrow night!!! Wahoooo!! I didn't think I would go because I couldn't find anyone super excited about it like I was. My sweet roommate said she would go with me but we never really discussed it again so I kind of gave up even though Monday night I was looking to see if tickets were still available. It's general admission seating in an outdoor theater so tickets aren't hard to get which is incredibly exciting. So several of my friends and I are now going tomorrow night! I really can't wait!!! Here is a photo of the boyz for you.
And one last reason this is the best day ever, I'm so excited to have my roommate back! Sure we only lived next door to each other for the last few months but it is so much fun having a roommate, especially one I get along with so well! We ran errands for 4 hours tonight (it was supposed to be like half an hour but I kept remembering things I had to do, so lame.) and we had so much fun! Then I made a cake (Aunt Debby's Cold Oven Pound Cake YUM!) for a birthday at work tomorrow and Rach and I watched a movie while it cooked. I love having a roommate! Yay!

If you read that paragraph and thought "huh, that's weird she didn't mention unpacking" Wonder no more, I didn't unpack, not a single thing and I don't plan to until Saturday. So there.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I thought of you the other very very early morning when I was up with sicky not so sleepy Gwen! I was watching an early AM showing of Fresh Prince! It was a Christmas one where he got Boyz 2 Men to come sing for his cousins christening or something! They really are fantastic huH?