Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Today joy is...


*Going to the temple with friends
*Leaving feeling a little lighter, happier & a little more wise then before.
*Heavenly moments that warm my soul.
*Good one on one time making goodbye easier to say
*Hugs and lots of them
*Learning new things
*Beautiful music that helps me to cry joyful tears when tears need to fall.
*Being reminded of my worth in many different ways.
*Watching clips of the Prophet of the Lord, President Thomas S Monson, bear testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel and feeling my heart soar.

Perhaps I will elaborate soon. I had a fabulous evening filled with many things I needed and many lessons learned. Here's to finding joy in the little things and finding ways to improve myself.

1 comment:

Brian said...

That was an awesome night!