Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Well, I've moved into my super ghetto fab new apartment and in the 8 hours I spent there (six of which were spent sleeping) I'm in love! :) I'm sure there will be issues here and there but I really do like it a lot. It's ghetto, it's falling apart, which we're hoping to have taken care of, but it's home. I am posting this from my old apartment because as of right now I haven't figured out a solution to needing a wireless card for my desktop BUT, I'm in the process. I had to give the world some "before" pictures of my new place though.

Lets start with the most important, my bedroom. It's huge and I'm in love with it. The furniture is falling apart and ugly but I really don't care :) This is half of my room (and you think to yourself "This is the size of that hole she lived in during the summer and it's only half of her room?!" I think the same thing...)

And the other half of my room! I forgot to take a picture but the other wall that isn't shown has a bedside table among other piles of my junk which just shows that the room is quite wide as well. There is also a really nice shelf on the wall that I forgot to take a picture of, but I will don't worry.

The kitchen, completely trashed but eh, that's life! :) This was like an hour after we moved in, what's to be expected?
One half of the living room.

And the other half! I love the fireplace and built in bookshelves! I don't know if the fireplace works but I have hiii-iigh hopes!
Welcome to my home! I hope you enjoyed the tour. :)

No comments: