Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories....

Okay, I'm a sucker for a good "Remember when..." discussion. I sound like an old woman sometimes when I get together with my friends but seriously, talking about memorable experiences I have had with people always just makes me so grateful for that person.

Care posted this on her blog a few days ago and I just had way too much fun writing a bunch of memories from our many years of friendship that I had to do this on my blog too. I'd love to hear your favorite memory of us!

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one
about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.


Here are a few (very few) of my favorite memories.


That crazy white trash party.

How many times did we have to set the camera up before we finally got a picture that was centered with all of us smiling?
Co-ed "sleepovers" & story time at Raintree. This is only one example of many.
I wasn't even at this event but the story behind Lori's outfit/makeup is one of my favorites.
A memorable birthday with the cherry blanket that I still absolutely love to this day.
A fabulous reunion with my best friend after too much time apart. My that was a long time ago.
Kicking EVERYONES trash at bowling, oh and spending time with some of my favorites.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm first!! Ok so there are seriously millions! My favorites are at your house late at night laughing and talking! Always taking pictures - and then looking at them! Millions of IM's. Clouds, Feathers, Poetry passed along. Oh my goodness, neither of us mentioned 2 entire EFYs! Fantastic fun! I think the most memorable adventure was at my house when I took all of you guys out for every possible food I had ever liked! I've been a foodie all my life! Who knew!?! Ahh, beth you're the greatest!

Corinne said...

I'm so happy I'm in some of these pictures! haha. What awesome times we had. i'm happy we got to have a few more this year and I am very positive that we will make many more. We will have many random vacations, or at least I hope we do! I was eating pancakes today with my family and I recalled the days of pancake parties where we would run around telling everyone to come for pancakes. And we would make tons of different kinds. And people would be sitting around playing guitars and singing and eating pancakes! What a random thing we did and how fun! Love you!