Sunday, July 13, 2008

My first time being tagged!

What a day! I feel like a real blogger. Marina tagged me, so here goes nothin'!

Scattergories
What is your last name? I'd rather not say, but it starts with a D.
4 Letter Word: Deal
Vehicle: Dodge
Boy Name: Desmond..yeah, that's right, Desmond.
Girl Name: Dagmar (I cheated and looked on a baby names website, it was hilarious)
Pet Name: Dog (for a cat of course)
Occupation: Doorman
Something You Wear: Dress
Celebrity: Dan Akroyd
Food: Milk (rich with vitamin D) i'm really trying to make this fun and be creative here people...
Found in Bathroom: Cabinet Door
Reason for Being Late: Didn't wake up.
Cartoon Character: Donald Duck
Something You Shout: DANG IT! heh...hmm not me personally of course.
Animal: Dolphin
Body Part: Da foot :)
Word to Describe You: doormat (ahh haha i'm kidding i'm kidding!!!)
Something You Like To Do: Discuss Difficult Discussions (Triple word score yeaaah :)
Place You'd Like To Be: Dublin (At this point in my life Ireland or Ohio would be fine.)

Ta daaa! There it is.

I tag: Anyone that feels like doing it. Just let me know if you do!

3 comments:

Marina said...

you did a beautimus job!!! thanks for humoring me! love ya!

Sarah said...

Love your creativity. You can tag me if you want.

Joan said...

Dear Dagmar... Woops! I mean...
Dear Beth,
I think I love you!
Love,
Joan