Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tagged by Care

How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys:
1. My testimony & the gospel. When things aren't the best the gospel is the only thing that can bring me joy.
2. My nephew, so cheesy but so true. Especially when he won't go to anyone else when I'm holding him.
3. Being with people I love (family & friends, making dinner, being spontaneous or just chatting I always feel so light afterwards.

Fears:
1. Being alone, not like "i don't want to be in my bedroom because no one else is" but like living my life & never finding someone that I can be with forever.
2. Speaking in public.
3. Allowing my fears to rule my life.

Goals:
1. Get a Bachelors Degree someday...
2. To love myself the way I am & then make myself better. The first part has to happen first though.
3. Go to Ireland!

Current obsessions:
1. Planning on reading more...not actually getting around to the reading but making a huge list of books.
2. Finding fun things to do outside in the evenings so I can enjoy this amazing summer weather.
3. Boston...yup, still a little obsessed...

Facts:
1. Grilled Cheese, Roast Beef & Scrambled Eggs only taste good when my mom makes them (and Sassy too with the eggs.)
2. I love watching TV shows on DVD.
3. I would do almost anything for the people that I love.

I tag: Marina, Sare, Adele (i think you said you read my blog :), Chris L & Laura S

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know that you are my only Beth!! So it was definitely you that I tagged! =o) I also love being called Care by you and Chelle! Its awesome!