Wednesday, November 03, 2010

1??


My niece is 1 today! I kind of can't believe it! I'll be honest, I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to love another niece or nephew as much as I love Austin but sweet Emmy proved me wrong. I guess your heart really does grow! :)

I don't get to spend as much time with those two kiddos as much as I would like BUT there are some things that I super love about Emmy!

I love that when she smiles her ENTIRE face lights up.
I love that she can be super friendly and walk around saying hi to people that she doesn't know and that she can also be shy and cuddle up to her mommy and daddy.
I love that she recognizes my voice when she hears it on the answering machine.
I love that she makes a funny breathing noise when she's excited.
I love that she is getting old enough to remember me and will come to me with no reservations (and very very very occasionally will choose for me to hold her instead of her mom...it's rare).


I love that she is a fiery little thing. She may be the second child but she makes her presence known.
I love getting her out of her crib and holding her when she first wakes up. She is always happy to see you and she can be really cuddly too.

Happy Birthday Emily Mae! I love you!

Auntie Beff

1 comment:

Here's Spammy said...

So cute. I love that I am not the only one who blog about other peoples children. I love being an auntie!