Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fun!

On Friday night Brenae asked all of us when the last time we gut laughed was. We started talking about having fun and "playing" more. The conversation struck me because it is something I have been thinking about for awhile. I remember being in San Francisco with Chris and having a conversation about it. He did a good job of trying to let go and ended up being goofy and dancing around the hotel room while I sat there and could literally feel fear and lack of confidence stopping me from joining in. So it's a new goal for me. I want to enjoy life more. I want to be less serious and find the fun in situations. I want to laugh more and and play more. So this is where my journey to find the fun in life begins.

How do you guys have fun and let go of the seriousness of life? I'd love to hear about it!

I find that ehow.com is full of great ideas. They seem to have an answer to anything that I google. Here is the answer to how you can have more fun in life. :) http://www.ehow.com/how_5684593_fun-improve-life.html



1 comment:

Lori B said...

Beth, I love you!