Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, back.

Every year on Thanksgiving I get that lovely line from You've Got Mail stuck in my head and say it over and over again. Love it!

Happy Thanksgiving friends and family! I love you all! I am grateful to have a family that loves me more than I deserve, friends that see the best in me and support me always, a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and many blessings that I work to be worthy of everyday and am very grateful for. I'm also grateful that in one week I'll be at home with my family!!

I'm off to have an "untradational" thanksgiving with Chris. Our dinner includes Chris' famous tacos, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, sausage stuffing and much more. I'm grateful to have the "tradition" of Thanksgiving with my friend. I hope you all enjoy your day! Love to you all!

4 comments:

Marina said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bethie!!!

Lora said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day and those tasty tacos!

amybobamey said...

I totally woke up with that in my head this morning! Happy Thanksgiving back Beth!

Ashley Myntti said...

I am thankful for my friend Beth!!!