Thursday, November 04, 2010

So You Think You Can...

Dance!!!

I went to their show tonight and it was so great! For all you SYTYCD fans, I'll share the highlights!

-Robert (doi)
-If you watch the show and remember the betrayal dance that Neil and Kent did and loved it...well, you missed out because Kent and Robert danced it together tonight and it was incredible!



-Russell, Dominick and Jose dancing together. It was amazing! And so funny! I think the producers made the right choice letting Dominick go on tour he added a lot of humor that wouldn't have been there otherwise.

(Found a video of it on youtube!)


-The group Bollywood dance. It was so fun!
-The group Disco dance, ALSO so fun!



-Robert and Allison's Fix You. Maybe it is because I'm super emotional today or maybe it's because that dance touches me but I cried a whole lot. It was beautiful.
-Kent and Lauren's prom dance going directly into the My First Kiss dance (which was originally danced by Kent and Anya) It was so fun!



-Lauren and Russell doing My Chick Bad...Russell doesn't hold a candle to Twitch but it was a fun dance to see again.

Oh and I can't forget, they showed a video of Alex and Twitch's hip hop. I love it every time.

There was tons more and it was all amazing but those were my favorite parts! And for your viewing pleasure, a video or two.

(They won't let me embed these...how about some links! :)


Fix You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TsR1yiAe9g

Twitch & Alex
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLtSfYX8tJk


Some of the first videos were other people's recordings so they aren't great but there it is!! Going was worth every penny and I'm so glad I got to go!

2 comments:

Kevin and Laura said...

Thanks for posting these! I loved watching them! Wish I could have gone with you!!!

Here's Spammy said...

Loved it! I'm glad we could go! I too got a little teary eyed during the Fix You song. Thanks for getting me hooked on SYTYCD! Awesome night! You rock!