Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Random

I get to see my momma in less than a month. The thought of that makes me all sorts of happy. I haven't been home in almost a year and a half and I haven't seen my mom since the beginning of the year sometime...March maybe? That's far too long in my opinion.

Sleep is calling me. This whole blogging everyday thing is harder than I remember but then again maybe I'm busier this time around. I really like being busy and I like that I'm learning new things every day. Never a dull moment.

I've worked with my best friend for the past 6 months. Although we have had some hard times, I count myself lucky. He taught me many things that I don't think I ever would have been trained on otherwise and he has been a great support on hard days.

We broke down and turned the heat on today. I don't know if I feel good about it or not. I guess I'll know how I feel when we get the gas bill.

I am having dinner with my roommate, her boyfriend and another couple on Thursday. It's funny how I can hang out with the Ben, Brenae, Lora and John and feel like I belong and how I can think about this dinner and think nothing but "5th wheel 5th wheel 5th wheel." I'm sure it won't be like that but the fear is always there.

I haven't been sleeping the best lately. It annoys me. Thank goodness for Allison's laptop. I have been falling asleep to Gilmore Girls episodes. It's the only way I fall asleep. I should probably give it back sometime though.

Speaking of things I should probably do...time to get ready for bed.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Oh, Bethers! I hope the sleep fairy visits you soon. Not sleeping is THE WORST! I'm looking forward to Friday.