Saturday, November 06, 2010

I missed a day but it was worth it! :) I was busy playing with my niece and nephew and Maya and hanging out with my sister and Lora and Ben. It was a lovely 24ish hours and a needed "get away". If you can call it that.

This past week was hard and draining and it's making this whole blogging every day thing a real challenge. I guess it's a good reminder that life isn't perfect but with a little faith you can do anything. I'm trying to be a little bit stronger. I'm trying not to think too much or regret too much. I'm trying to make the most of my weekend and see what Monday brings. Hopefully it will bring goodness but if not, I know where to find the strength that I need. Now if only this pit in my stomach and ache inside of me will just go away I'll be all set! I just need to remember that I'm not perfect but I'm doing my best and so is everyone else.

Today I'm thankful for my Emmy who was super cuddly and lovey with me today. She has no idea how much I needed it. I'm grateful to Austin for playing the "hittin' game" (where we ram cars into each other and then laugh really hard) and to my sister for letting me sleep in her bed after I got carsick and to Jerr for grilling really yummy hot dogs and to Lora for distracting me from life and being an amazing friend and to Ben for letting me stay at his house and making steak and egg burritos for breakfast. And for lots more...

1 comment:

Lora said...

Beth, THANK YOU for spending time with ME! I have missed you terribly! I think Monday will bring lots of good things.