Monday, November 08, 2010

Where have I been?

Have you guys seen this?


I don't know about you but I thought kids these days were still jamming out to the original (I mean with gems like Zoot Suit Riot and Barbie Girl and MMMBop why wouldn't they be?!) But they're on #36 now?!? This is crazy! The worst part is that I just listened to a few of the songs and don't know most of them. I'm becoming an old woman! I need to start listening to the radio STAT.

Now, my question is, what happened to Jock Jams? Now THAT was quality music. You can buy the "audio cassette" here if you are missing the old days...It's $4 for used or $6 for new (new?!).

This is for you sister. I remember listening to this over and over again when we were teenagers.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That song brings back great memories. I also wanted you to know that Austin knows that song from Madagascar. He said "That was a good song. Can me hear it again?"

Laura said...

I feel old.

Lora said...

Good times! Stake dances!