Monday, November 10, 2008

A confession...


I went to see HSM 3 a few weeks ago and loved it.  I loved it so much that I bought a few of my favorite songs on itunes.  I loved those few songs so much that I bought the whole soundtrack.  I am now listening to it and have been since Saturday.  I'm not ashamed.  Not in the least...just don't tell anyone.

Speaking of being sick, I'm not!!!  Positive thoughts & swishing your mouth with Listerine always work!!  I learned that from Kiely who learned it from Sister Hall of BYU choir fame.  

I'm working a lot this week. A LOT.  That's why this post is so short and I'm writing it on a break.  Fit it in where I can.  Lata!

4 comments:

Brian said...

Do you remember when you tried to get me to watch the original? And how I kept squirming? All I gotta say is, I knew this blog was going to come sooner or later...but I'm glad you have joy from it.

Carrie said...

I love the High School Musical series. I try to get Naomi to watch it, she only likes to dance around when they are singing and dancing though. Its just such a fun little musical! and I love musicals!

Marina said...

That is totally ok that you like it! I love the first and second one (haven't seen the 3rd movie yet) and love the music from all three!

merrilykaroly said...

From your blog posts, it seems like you really like musicals. Which is your favorite of all time??