Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Don't expect much.

I'm grumpy. This day was long & kind of sucked. I am exhausted which is causing me to feel unreasonable annoyance & anger about pretty much everything. I just want to watch a movie, drink hot chocolate and relax. But I don't want to do it alone. I want a friend. I want a friend that lives close enough to just come over to lounge on the couch. I don't want to have to entertain or talk and I don't want to be the ever loyal "listener", I just want to be. But I don't want to "be" alone.

This really isn't a cry for help. It's called, I promised myself I would blog everyday for a month and I have no energy to come up with a single thing to say besides exactly how I feel. I'll be fine tomorrow.


For your viewing pleasure, the BEST picture ever taken of my nephew. Huh-larious.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So I know its not a call for help, but in understanding exactly how you feel, when you come here you never have to entertain or be a great listener, I only want you to be! ok? I hope we haven't gotten to that point after such a long absence of being close! So promise me if you need to just be you can at least think of me because I don't expect any of that stuff!

Marina said...

aw bethie! i so wish i lived closer! i'd be there in a heartbeat!!!! love you!