Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Shoes=The bane of my existence.

Thanks to you wonderful people that are commenting on my blog! It makes my day every time! Speaking of my day...Here is a summary.

This is what I walked out of my house to this morning. I was actually quite excited...

Until this happened...my feet were wet and slushy. Now, you may all be thinking "but Beth always wears flip flops in the snow." Well, it's official ladies and gentlemen I'm not as young as I once was and now I'm concerned about catching cold and keeping my feet warm...strange.

So, with the help of my good pal Al I went in search of the perfect shoes. Here they are!!Okay....sick. That's a joke. These were size 13 and they fit like a dream, too bad they're dang ugly.


Okay, okay here they are for real. I drove almost an hour to Payless and found these shoes! (You may ask yourself, why did she drive so far for Payless? Well, because I'm lonely and my friends live far away so I drove far so I didn't have to shop alone.)

My cute new shoes. Oh and I got two sweaters too. So exciting!

3 comments:

Marina said...

So cute shoes!!!!! We don't want you to get sick! Love you!

Brian said...

You bought shoes?! Who are you and what have you done with my bEtH?!

And weren't the Home Teachers the bane of your existence?

Brian said...

Oh, and I kinda liked the leopard print shoes. What's wrong with them?