Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Oh sweet scents...

Have you guys heard about the latest and greatest at home party, Scentsy? I can't imagine you haven't. It's kind of everywhere. Or maybe that's just in my life. I have friends at work and outside of work that are going nuts over these things! Walmart even has their own generic version of it.

Oh man, they're amazing. My friend got one and even after 15 or 20 minutes the whole place was filled with the amazing smell of Pumpkin Roll! The office area we were in was not small but the whole place smelled amazing! I just ordered mine and I can't wait to get it! It almost feels a little cruel to have to wait 2 weeks now.

I ordered the Embellish warmer. It matches my room quite well. Here's a picture of it.


If you haven't heard of it, don't worry, in order to get some discounted stuff and share the love of the Scentsy (Fabulous Christmas gifts eh?!) I'm going to have a party at some point. You're all invited! :)

I'm sorry for the random sales pitch but I am incredibly excited!

Oh and P.S.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Yay! I'm proud of you for voting!

Kevin and Laura said...

bethy- it's almost midnight here. where's your post?? :)