Sunday, November 23, 2008

Is it just me?

Or did Mr. Belding's forehead get bigger?



Someone needs to write him a nice note and suggest he make the top of his hair poof less...or perhaps suggest he just shave it off completely.

Don't worry, I still love Saved By The Bell. I laugh I cry I realize how pathetic it is that I have seen each episode at least 3-10 times. I also realize that it's pathetic that I still cry when Zach & Kelly break up. Just like when Corey & Topanga broke up. Breaks my heart every time. Don't worry everyone, both couples get married in the end.

Oh, and one question. Does anybody else think of Jesse when she was all doped up on caffeine pills whenever you hear the song "I'm so excited & I just can't hide it...."



Ahhh brings a tear to my eye...

1 comment:

Kevin and Laura said...

I totally do! Kevin and I make fun of this scene all the time. It's one of the most memorable ones I can remember. :)