Saturday, November 08, 2008

You're never going to believe it...

I found these absolutely darling shoes at Payless tonight and they were TOO BIG FOR ME!!! They were 13's which I can usually pull off but these flipped right off my feet when I walked. Never have I left a shoe store desperately sad because the shoes I loved were too big, NEVER. It was an interesting turn of events.

I had another day of adventure today. I overslept because my cell phone decided not to make noise anymore and it also decided that I was no longer allowed to make or receive phone calls. It was such a super fun time. I woke up 2 hours after I should have been at work and when I called my boss I found out that everyone was in a complete panic because apparently I am so reliable that oversleeping isn't something people expect from me. Honestly, I don't expect it from me either. :) My boss told me that my sister was on her way to my apartment to see if I was okay. I called her immediately to tell her I was fine and then went to work in my fabulous pj's and nasty I just slept for 7 hours hair. When I got to work my boss told me that I can never say that people don't care about me. I would have to agree. I'm grateful to have people that care about me and worry when I don't get somewhere when they expect me.

The rest of my day was less eventful but still fun. We had book club and then I got to see Amy & Josh, who live a few hours south of here. It was fun to see them and to hang out again. I miss having them around.

If you can't tell my heart really isn't into the whole blogging thing today so now I will go.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Wait, wait. So you're telling me that had you woken up on time you would have worked all day after having only 5 hours of sleep?
Geesh. I'm the most hideously mean person you've ever met when I don't get my sleep.

And I'm glad you have people who care about you. That's a good feeling.