Sunday, November 09, 2008

I am not getting sick.

Because this year I'm not getting sick at all. I've decided this and so the cough and warm face and scratchy throat that I have been feeling this evening are all a fluke. I'll wake up tomorrow and feel perfectly fine. Do you hear me immune system?! Fight this!

Okay, hello everyone! Another day another (short) post.

I enjoy honesty. I think it is an important part of relationships. I also think, however, that it isn't always necessary to say everything you think, honest or not. Sometimes it just isn't worth it to hurt someone or make someone feel disconnected from everyone else just so that you can be honest. If it's about something that isn't that important then, in my opinion, it's okay to just not say it. Small rant, my apologies.

1 comment:

Joan said...

I absolutely agree that there are times you just don't open your mouth. If it spares someone's feelings, absolutely! And in some relationships, it's the downright healthy thing to do to not tell each other everything.
I have a lot of feeling behind that one! lol Can you tell?