Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oops

I forgot to post yesterday. You get to hear from me twice today! Lets pretend like it isn't Thanksgiving and I don't have to be grateful so that I can rant for a second.

We all know I have a hard time finding shoes to fit my clown feet. It's a constant struggle for me but I try to keep a good attitude. My love for flip flops is beyond anything most people could imagine. The joy I feel when I find shoes that fit is unmatched as well. But once in awhile I get sad. Like when I see these.

http://www.keenfootwear.com/product.aspx?p=472

I want them. They're expensive, I get that. But lets pretend there is no price tag over there and pretend like I could just buy them if I wanted. I would. Except that they don't have my size!!! It frustrates me to no end! I find it sad that Payless is the only place I can find size 12 shoes at a reasonable price (although poor quality.) And then I have the "fabulous" Zappos & Shoes.com, which I hate because I can't try the shoes on first. The way most women are with jeans I am with shoes. My feet fit in different shoes differently so I have to try them on. I've had to send back almost every pair of shoes I have purchased on the internet. I have been told that I can get shoes at Nordstrom but, unfortunately I'm not made of money. Sad, right? And don't even get me started on Nordstrom Rack. If you recall those fabulous purple leopard print pointy shoes from a few weeks ago you will know how I feel about The Rack.

Really what I'm saying is that I'm annoyed with the size of my feet. And I should probably move somewhere that it doesn't snow so I can just wear flip flops year round without catching cold, getting frostbite, or having wet feet 8 months out of the year.(So I'm exaggerating the number of months it snows in UT but I'm most certainly not far off...)

No comments: