Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This has been a really long but good day so a short one.

I'm grateful for my sister and the fact that she supports me & that we got to hang out for a long time tonight with no little boys running around!

I'm grateful for supportive friends.

I'm grateful that I get off work at 2 tomorrow and then have a 4 day weekend! Hurrah!

I'm grateful for my incredibly soft comfortable bed that I am about to fall asleep in.

And last but not least, I'm grateful that it is almost Christmas and that I get to experience the best of both worlds. Time at home with friends & family as well as time in Utah with friends that are coming back for a visit. How I have missed my Rach, Brian & Daniel. I've missed long talks with Rach, lots & lots of laughs with Brian (along with fabulous deep talks), Just as many laughs with Danny & also his big smiles & big hugs. Oh and BB with B (Brotherly bonding with Beth) on Thursday nights.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Yeah, or how about Brotherly Bonding with bEtH and Tyler? Oh, good times, once again coming soon to a Provo near you!