Monday, November 03, 2008

Uh oh...

It's only day 3 and I already have writers block?

Oooo, I know. I am in love with this time of year and especially the weather we are having. Yesterday it rained like crazy! There was even a little bit of thunder & lightning! When we got to church and found that there were no close parking spots I decided to walk without an umbrella (ella ella...) into the building. The walk wasn't too far but far enough that by the time we got inside my hair was completely soaked and so was my shirt & skirt. I had to get paper towels to dry my hair so I didn't drip on anyone. I loved it!

And then today! Ahh! Today I walked outside after work at 5pm and it was starting to get dark. I don't know what it is about this time of year but it makes me so happy! When most of the world starts to get depressed I am filled with joy! I love the cool crisp air and the way the sky looks when I leave work. I love wearing sweatshirts, drinking hot chocolate and the excitement I feel when I realize that Thanksgiving is coming. When I walked out of work today and the weather was perfect I had that "fall" feeling that I have been craving for weeks!

I really do look forward to Thanksgiving (and not just because I get 2 days off after a month of ridiculous overtime...). I think this year will be as low key as last year was but possibly less lonely, not that Veronica Mars wasn't good company last year. :) I think I might get to have Thanksgiving with my bestie this year and I look forward to that.

This could not get any more random. I'm tired and I'm thinking about a million different things, thus the inability to stay on topic. Until tomorrow...

Some of my wonderful Book Club girls. Starting with Lily, our youngest member, Crackers, Brenae, Laura & Rachel. Lora is missing from this one because she's the photographer.

I wanted a picture with Lora because I thought we looked like a pumpkin standing together. :) And because I luff her of course.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

DItto on the whole fall thing! I have been loving this weather too! And I got so excited about one flash of lightning and Brian didn't get that it was excitement so he asked if we should turn off the computer! how funny! By the way, you look fantastic! And your hair color is awesome, so is the cut, but the color is great on you!