Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today I had dinner at Tucano's. Oh my. If you're thinking "Oh, wow I didn't know that was Weight Watchers friendly" then, you're right. It's not. But it sure tastes good. I went with Chris so he could use his free Birthday meal and it was quite fun. I think it's so funny to see the difference between men and women. I stocked up on carbs. Pasta salad, bread, more pasta salad, more bread & some mashed potatoes. Where as Chris, had meat. Sure he got a few things at the salad bar but he just ate meat. I had meat too, and I like meat but it's funny to look around the restaurant and see the womens plates compared to the mens plates. Why is it that women are drawn to carbs!? I often use a line that I stole directly from Kiely. "I'm highly carbivorous." Or just good old "I'm a carbivore." It's true. I am. The 3 million homemade rolls that i ate yesterday are proof of that. I worked out for an hour and a half last night and lost a pound from yesterday morning, so now I know that every now and then it is okay to splurge as long as you are willing to sacrifice your Friday night to go to the gym. Okay, okay it wasn't that much of a sacrifice. I had no plans and I stayed longer because I started to watch "Don't Forget The Lyrics" and ended up getting so sucked in that I had to stay until it was over. Which obviously turned out to be a good thing. Could this post get any more random? Nope...so I will end it because I have nothing to say...except that mustaches make me gag.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I heard once than what happens in the brain of most men when he eats meat is similar to what happens in a woman's brain when she eat chocolate.

Jon and Chelle said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA mustaches make me gag too! HAHAHAHA. Especially on Brad Pitt, seriously, did you see him on Oprah last week?? Disgusting!